We would welcome you at our services, Sundays at (Sunday School: 9:30am Worship: 10:30am). Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or needs.
The Church of Christ has worshipped in Marion since 1866! We are a non-denominational self-governing body of believers. We seek to pattern our church after the New Testament example. Our church and other independent Churches of Christ and Christian Churches are part of the Restoration Movement which for two hundred years has desired to unify God's people by doing away with traditions and centering on God's word.
We encourage all Christians to share in worship, education, and fellowship together. In addition to worship, we offer a complete Sunday School program for all ages. The first and third Wednesdays of each month, we meet for Marion Connections, a time of study and prayer with a full set of activities for all age groups.
- That our's is a mutual ministry including all Christians. (Ephesians 4:11-12; 1 Peter 4:10)
- That we can find unity through the acceptance of Scripture as our only rule of faith and practice.
- That we should make every effort to offer you the truth of Christian Faith and the warmth of Christian Fellowship.
- That Jesus, the Son of God, is the Way, Truth, and Life and our only access to our Father. (John 14:7)
- That God desires to make His grace available to all. (Acts 2:38-39; 2 Peter 3:9)
- That Discipleship means following the example of Christ, submitting to Him and ministering to the needs of people. (Matthew 25:40)